Definition: Aggregate is a collection of items that are gathered together to form a total quantity.

The fleeting moments of knowledge in which we discover our existence are facts that can be committed to memory. We can enlarge this aggregate memory and refashion it as we go through a lifetime. By saving these memories on paper and reconstructing the images of our lives. We see the art of our lives unfolding before us.

Face the brilliance of your most wonderful creations and dwell on your dreams.
I believe in teaching, the sharing of ideas and playfulness of creating.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Prima Ambassador At Hobby Lobby In Layton Utah

 
 

Hello Lovelies-


This is what I was doing today from noon to 3:00pm. I met some lovely people in Layton at Hobby Lobby.  While teaching a stacked Prima flower demo. Everyone was excited to make these cute flowers and had great ideas for using them.

This also led to some questions about me teaching some classes at Hobby Lobby. After speaking to the Manager he was delighted to hear that everything went so very well. I will be talking to them about scheduling a class to make this small notebook. Approximately 3.25"x2".
 If I spoke with you today about this, please contact me at...

sarinda[at]comcast[dot]net

So that we can further discuss the upcoming class.

If you are interested in taking a class I will also be posting where I will be teaching at here payment is required before class.
Hope to see you soon.
Warmly-
Sarinda

No comments:

Post a Comment